Effective July 1, 2014 the University of Oregon is an independent public body governed by the Board of Trustees. The trustees have broad authority to supervise and manage the University and may exercise all of the powers, rights, duties, and privileges expressly granted by law or that are incident to the board’s powers, rights, duties and privileges.
The Board of Trustees of the University of Oregon will hold the following meetings:
- June 12 and June 13, 2014
- September 11 and September 12, 2014
- December 11 and 12, 2014
- March 5 and 6, 2015
- June 4 and 5, 2015
Committee meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Finance and Facilities Committee - May 6, 2014
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee Meeting - May 29, 2014
- Finance and Facilities Committee - June 3, 2014
There are no announcements at this time.