Effective July 1, 2014 the University of Oregon is an independent public body governed by the Board of Trustees. The trustees have broad authority to supervise and manage the University and may exercise all of the powers, rights, duties, and privileges expressly granted by law or that are incident to the board’s powers, rights, duties and privileges.
The Board of Trustees of the University of Oregon will hold the following meetings:
- March 27 and March 28, 2014
- June 12 and June 13, 2014
- September 11 and September 12, 2014
Committee meetings are tentatively scheduled as follows:
- The Finance and Facilities Committee - March 17, 2014
- The Academic and Student Affairs Committee - March 26, 2014
- The Executive and Audit Committee - March 26, 2014
There are no announcements at this time.